Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

With my Brother Best Friend...!

posted by: samrun

With my Brother Best Friend...!
Hi there................!!!!!!!!

This is a story about my maybe 7th encounter with the shock of my life 
but a pleasant one...........

Its was on 20th Dec.2005.

His name is Vinnie......... Vinnie and my elder brother were friends 
since school and then, Vinnie moved to Indore for his further studies....


Since m working with JET AIRWAYS, one day Vinnie called me up to book 
his ticket for Blore from Delhi.......... So did i......... and then 
he came from INdore to Delhi on 15th Dec 07.
Eventhough he had his family out here in Delhi, he insist to stay with 
me.... yea, he's cute but i never have the intention to have such gay 
relationship with him because he get cute girlfriends and all girls 
were after him.

Before i start my story, lemme tell u that we were roomates for 3 
months when his parents were out on a world tour....

We've been together ffrm 15th Dec till 19th Dec but nothing happen as 
such eventhough we share the same bed but not the same blanket and 
pillow.......... but i always have the intention that one day i'll 
seduce him.........

Ok...........on the night of 14th..........he was out late and i 
thought he'll stay with his friend........and i called him up just to 
check whether he'll come home or not because he have his flight on at 
4am on 15th morning.......waz scared for him that he might missed the 
flight so,i called him and he sound a lil drunk by then and tell me 
that he'll stay at his friends place and will come at wee hours in the 
morning.......and i said"OK".

At around midnight, i heard the doorbell ringing and was curious who 
could that be-and when i went and open the door,i saw him standing 
there............
he was a lil drunk but ok........
so he took a shower, then we went to bed.............

Its not 20th its 15th Dec................typing mistake......sorry 
guysssssss......

An that night...........he keep moving around and then he suddenly 
went to the bathroom to pee........

When he came back he said he's feeling cold and then came under my 
blanket.......
And then it was 1am already..........
M half asleep and then he placed his hand on me and hug me 
tenderly.........and i was feeling so pleasant and cozy.........
And now he slowly foldles me round and feels my body............and 
then i thot he's too drunk so i dindt bother but was enjoying and 
loving it...........

After sometime,he asked-Are u Awake and i faintly said YES.....And 
then he told me that he's gonna seduce me....so i thot he's joking and 
then i replied him "As If".........

So, the next thing he do was he started smelling my neck and kissing 
them........i still didnt make a move.........

And the he said,wanna feel my DIck......and i was like as if u have 
one........and then he feels hesitant and unbutton his pyjama and then 
letting it feel my hip.........
Now i was enjoying it...........he then kiss me....
And he asked me"wanna get fucked" and i was like..........SUREEEEE.......
He makes me pose in a doggie style.............he use his saliva to 
lubricate my asshole and his dickk whic was really 
sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy............
Then he remove his pants and pull down mine and then he gets naked and 
i didnt remove my shirt coz was cold.................
Then he keeps playing with my hole with his dick..............
after sometime,he enters me and i was growning like a dog coz it hurst 
a bid.............
and then,he told me to lie down and he lift my leg , we were face to 
face.......... then he enters me slowly................
We were doing missionary pose......feels great............
Then, he then asked me to masturbate him so did i..............and 
then he makes me pose in a doggie style again and fuck me 
hardcore........he fuck me for like 40mins and still didnt 
cum.....................
So,we change r pose i was sitting at his dick..........feels so 
great.! I can see all his tight abs and ffeeling them was like M ON 
TOP OF EVERYTHING................

Last for atleast an hour and i was too damn tired and asked him to 
stop but he refused......
he said he wanna cum inside me............and then i couldnt tak it no 
more so i convinced him and then i mastrbate him and then cum all over 
my body...................
I went to the bathroom to cum and when i came back and saw him all 
lying naked i could resist it and throw myself at him and then he hugs 
me and cuddle me too.... Seems he likes me alot and told me that he 
want diz long time back since we were roomates.....and i was at the 
shock of my life.......

Then we take a warm shower and went to sleep huddling and 
cuddling................

at 3am went to drop him at the airport and we took a lil chance at the 
airport washroom for goodbye.............

When i went back my asshole hurts and i couldnt walk 
properly...........but the sensation was amazing............
We promised to kkeep in touch............
When he reached his destination he called me up and we keep smsing and 
all that stuff but later he told me that he did a great mistakes and 
he dont want to do it anymore.........

We've met nowadays too but he never have that kinda expression anymore 
but m longing for him and him only...........that night was amazing 
and greatest night ever........
He's sexy,well built,tight butt and abs,fair, handsome,smart,sexy and 
smooth...........
Vinnie and my Brother stills hangs around and i couldnt stop glaring 
at him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment