Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Steam Room Fuck Buddies


                                             
STEAM ROOM FUCK BUDDIES
By Robert Stone
(HotMaleReview.May.1986)

I walked into the bathroom at the gym to take a piss and found half the floor covered with a reddish foam. It looked like tomato paste dissolved in dirty sink water; the concoction you get when you rinse a saucepan.

As I pissed, Donald, one of the friendlier instructors, walked in giving me a warm hello. He was naked and dripping wet. Not shower wet but sweaty, steam room wet. I watched him rinse a razor in a steamy flood at the sink.

To my surprise, he didn't apply it to his face but to his left calf which was covered in runny shaving cream. He made a few clumsy strokes and then cried out. Blood trickled from a neat little cut, joining the soapy pool on the tile floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. I saw blood was oozing from nicks at his right ankle. "That's not the standard suicide stroke."

"No, I'm shaving for my first bodybuilding competition this weekend. I thought soaping up in the steam room would make it easier, but it's not working."

Don was as solid and smooth as the tile walls of the room, but I guess for competition even his baby-fine body hair could conceal some crucial muscular definition.

He accepted my offer to help, I guess because there was no alternative. Besides, the gym was closing and no one would see us.

"You left a lot of stubble," I said, rubbing his legs in the steam room. The temperature was set for a comfortable, moist steam. I felt his tension. "Relax, man. I don't want to cut you."

I re-shaved his right leg, slowly, lovingly, floating the razor over the gentle undulations of his muscles. His shaved flesh felt tight, almost rubbery, and slippery with the soapy sweat.

Don's cock was twitching as I parted his legs to shave the soft skin of his inner thigh. He held his balls aside as I ran the hot razor to his crotch line. I got close, my breath playing on his skin, working as carefully as a sculptor.

His cock started rising as I lathered his left leg. He released his balls with a slap and my hands brushed them repeatedly as I massaged. This time when the razor reached his balls he let me hold them aside.

By the time I finished we both had big, roaring hard ons which we pretended didn't exist. I filled my hands with shaving cream and coated his ass. In broad swatches the blade cleared the fine, golden hairs from his beefy buns.

He didn't object when I spread his cheeks to shave deep into his ass crack and around his puckered asshole. With small, delicate strokes I left him as smooth as a baby. As I worked, Don gingerly teased his cock, but was careful not to shake his hips and suffer another nick.

I sent the razor on a roller coaster ride over the rolling muscles of his back and across his shoulders. He didn't release his cock until I circled to the front of his denuded chest and stomach.

The tricky part was shaving the hair from around his tits, especially with those big, erect nipples. I had to grab a sweaty handful of each pec and squeeze hard to make the hairs stand out. Of course, that made his nipples protrude even more.

I felt his heart racing to keep up with his breathing as I shaved his pecs with short, precise strokes, as if he feared I would slice off a nipple with an accidental tremble. We stood close, our two drenched bodies slipping against each other, our cocks poking each other's belly.

His arms were easier, even though the muscles created a fleshy land of hills and valleys, and he was ticklish under the arms. He pulled away when I finished his wrists, but I suggested his bushy pubic hair could show in a posing strap.

With no hesitancy he let me shave his silky brown pubic curls into a neat triangle. Naturally I had to pull that giant, hard cock of his out of the way — as tightly as I could. I was still holding it tight when I was done, but now his hips were rocking.

I didn't get to stroke on it for long. With strong hands he turned me around and bent me over, so that my head was resting on my folded arms on the tile bench. His steely fingers lubed me up with shaving cream and then did the same to his big, thick cock.

Normally, that would not have been nearly enough preparation for me. But I guess the steam had pretty much left me limp — and loose. His cock entered my hot asshole easily and he began feeding into my ass his thick, slippery slab of prick over and over again.

It was a short, grunting, ass-busting fuck that left me filled with his hot cum load as powerful and heavy as the guy who pumped it into me. Neither of us spoke until we were done showering.

"Nice job," he finally said, examining himself closely in the mirror. "Next time we do you."

No comments:

Post a Comment