Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Center Stage Cocksucker


CENTRE STAGE COCKSUCKER
By David Mills
(HotMaleReview.Jan.1986)

People bombarded the box office as the five minute bell began to toll.

Somehow I knew that if I could make it through this night, I could make it through anything. Ten minutes slowly passed clearing the foyer completely with the exception of two ushers who took their positions outside the theatre doors. At last I could count my ticket sales and head home.

Pulling on my coat, I reached across the desk and grabbed the green bag of receipts. The door slammed shut behind me as I proceeded toward the glass doors that exited from the auditorium.

"Allen," a voice called from behind me.

I quickly turned in response and caught the eye of a tall young man. Definitely blond and with the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen.

"Yes." I replied not removing my eyes from his.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Jay. I realize this must be an inconvenient time but I had to see you." he responded as I forced myself to remove my glaring eyes from his.

"Do I know you?" I inquired hoping to find out more about this young Adonis who seemed intent on knowing more about me.

"Not yet," he replied as he pulled out an envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to me. "I wish time would permit us to take care of this matter now; however, I really must be going."

"When will I see you again?" I uttered before I actually knew what I was saying.

"Soon, that note will explain." he delivered as his tall lean body disappeared around the end of the corridor.

For a moment I stood in awe. Nothing so odd had ever happened to me before but I felt as if my soul had reached his through our eyes. Undoubtedly, he knew me, but from where?

My deposit key was at home on my other key ring so I continued to my apartment without a second thought. Taking care of the bank business was the furthest thing from my mind at this particular moment. As usual the apartment was a bit chilly. I guess for January you should expect such temperatures.

I crossed to the thermostat and turned the heat up and proceeded in obtaining a blanket from my bedroom.

With the television switched on I crossed over to the sofa, stripped out of my clothes and wrapped myself up in my wool blanket. While folding my trousers I ran across the envelope that Jay had given me. Quickly I sat down and opened it. Inside there was a message which read:

 "You must excuse my behavior but I have been admiring you from afar. Your deep brown eyes and your sandy blond hair add perfection to your muscular frame. There has been a questionable lack of interest in this kind of a relationship on your behalf. I deeply hope that I may be the one to pique your interest and reap the benefits as well."

"Please permit me to apologize for being so bold however, when one sees something that they want, they try to obtain it. A natural phenomenon I'm told."

"If I have not overstepped my boundaries, I would like to meet you tomorrow evening at midnight. Since theatre is your element I shall name center stage as our meeting place."

"Until tomorrow, Jay."

Intrigued was the only word that I could think of to relay the impact of his note. What should I do? Certainly he couldn't possible expect anything from someone he didn't know — or could he?

Morning came as early as usual. Classes were not on my mind since the initial impact of Jay's letter hadn't vanished from my curious thoughts. As I pulled on my clothes I actually began examining myself for major flaws that, if anything were to happen, I could be embarrassed by. I guess for a twenty five year old I had kept myself in pretty good shape.

Throughout the day I began fantasizing about what was to happen. Biology was the worst as I dozed off. The next thing I knew I was on the stage. Only the work lights were on, leaving small pools of light around the base of the stage.

The clock began to strike twelve and suddenly Jay stood before me.

Under the dim light he looked about eighteen. His smooth skin gleamed with a cleanliness as he slowly approached me. For a split second I didn't know what to do. Then I began to cross to him.

Halfway to the center, Jay stopped and started to remove his clothes. His chest was beautiful as he removed his shirt and seductively slid off his pair of silk shorts, revealing one large mouth-watering cock surrounded by blond fur. Immediately I could feel myself getting hard and began to panic. This was all too new to me. The next thing I knew, Jay had crossed to me and started to remove my pants.

One button at a time came undone as he slipped them down to my ankles. Without a sound I stepped out of them and began to unbutton my shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Mere seconds had passed before we were both lying on the wooden floor taking each other’s delicious cock into our lubricating mouths.

Sweat began to bead on my forehead as I rhythmically plunged down on his organ causing him to moan with ecstasy. My nails pushed into his muscular back and I could feel myself readying to explode. My mouth began to water as I claimed my passion with a loud moan causing me to wake up.

Sweat was all over my body. I looked around the classroom hoping that no one had noticed. It seemed alright for the rest of the hour, excluding the fact that my crotch had filled with the liquid of my fantasy.

Classes ended at six. Without a thought I hurried home to take care of my previous mishap and prepare myself for the evening to come. I drew a bath and soaked my anticipating body for two hours. The next step was to take a nap and then meditate to totally prepare myself for my upcoming venture.

Eleven o'clock came fast. One hour to countdown and I would see if my fantasy could live up to the real thing. Carefully I picked out a white silk shirt and a pair of dark pleated trousers, so as to enhance my full rear end. One last look into the mirror and I was out the door.

The theatre was black when I reached it. One side door had been unlocked. I quietly entered the foyer, pulling shut the door behind me. Not a sound could be heard from the auditorium while my uncertain hand pulled open the theatre door.

The auditorium was in total darkness and then suddenly, one light came up on the center of the stage. Sharply, I turned and looked up towards the light booth. Jay stood watching me as I walked up to the lighted area and stood.

"Tell me — do you always look down on your invited guests?" I asked as Jay's image vanished from the overlooking booth.

Not a word was replied. I subtly began to pace within the small area. The next thing I knew, Jay was standing at the opposite side of the circle. He paused and with his piercing blue eyes, stared into mine.

"I'm glad you could come," he said as he took one step towards me.

"I couldn't help myself. You seem to have a certain something that I couldn't get off my mind," I delivered as I began to seductively cross to him.

My hands found their way to the bulge in his pants. Without words we removed each other’s garments. Passion had taken over as I slipped a tongue into his wanting mouth.

My hand slid tenderly up his firm back as he guided me down to the wooden floor. His erect cock pushed hard against my inner thigh and found its way to my throbbing rod.

My body ached with pleasure as his tongue glided from my neck down to my erect nipples. With a strong circular motion it penetrated each pec and continued towards my naval, plunging in and out with a hummingbird's speed.

Once his exploring tongue capped over the knob of my erect cock, I curled my body up off of the floor with a heavy moan. My hands searched his moist skin as he plunged down on my manhood.

Softly I lifted his face up to mine and enclosed my mouth over his, locking his tongue under mine. Wanting more, I moved quickly to his large blond cock and began to massage his balls while my mouth enclosed his thick, golden rod.

Rhythmically, we both rocked — holding each other like we were never going to get enough of this ecstasy. Slowly, I moved my tongue to his inner thigh and licked him to orgasm. His pearl drops shot all over his defined chest like a volcano erupting in a snow storm.

Quickly Jay grasped my cock and began massaging its sides with his manicured hands while his lips caressed its throbbing head. Before I could rub my hands on his pearled chest, my cock erupted into a monument of pleasure. Jay absorbed every drop as he sucked my organ dry leaving my cock limp with exhaustion.

Fulfilled, Jay and I lay on center stage, nude in our own pool of limelight. Words were not exchanged as we gathered our clothes and left the memorable spot.

As we exited, we turned to look at the auditorium. No applause — no sounds whatsoever. The door closed behind us as we pushed on the glass doors leading out to the snow covered walkway.

"What about the light?" I asked.

"Leave it on. Someday they'll wonder what kind of a show they may have missed," he romantically replied as we exited the building.

The night was relatively young, or so it seemed, as we made our way to my apartment. For the first time all winter, I never had to turn my thermostat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment