Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pinch Hitter

PINCH HITTER
By Troy M. Grant 
(Freshmen magazine, July 2008)
Illustration by Jacob

I walked up the steps to Jason’s house with a nervous feeling in my gut and a yearning ache in my ’nads. We were both on the university baseball team, but I didn’t know him all that well. We were friendly toward each other but not what I’d call friends. Our relationship fundamentally consisted of me drooling over him when he wasn’t looking. Checking out Jason was my favorite hobby. Fantasizing about him while I beat my meat was my sex life.

Jason answered the door wearing nothing but a pair of dark green soccer shorts. My mouth practically fell open at the sight of his muscular chest and little brown nipples. I wanted to tongue those nipples and suckle on them. My nuts ached, and my cock began to throb and ooze in my shorts.

“Hey, come on in. Let’s go to my room and get started.”

I was there to work on our joint research paper for Western Civ. I’d almost died when I was assigned the hunk of my dreams as a partner. I’d been nervous about being so close to Jason. It was a dream come true but it was also a dangerous situation. How could I possibly be around him for hours without popping a major boner? I fantasized about getting it on with Jason all the time. The mere thought of him got me hard. I followed Jason up the stairs, not failing to admire his very fine ass. I had a little daydream about reaching up and groping those taut cheeks.

Jason flopped down on his bed, and I sat at his desk. We both opened up a few books. We were impatient to finish the paper, but neither of us was eager to get started. I had no idea how I’d keep my mind on our project with Jason looking so damned sexy. Every inch of him oozed sensuality. He was beautifully muscled with bulging biceps, sinewy pecs, and rippling six pack abs that made me drool. The bulge in his shorts drove me out of my mind with lust. His face was incredibly handsome too. His jet black hair and dreamy green eyes made me weak in the knees. I had quite a nice build myself, but I felt almost unattractive compared to him, with my brown hair and eyes and relatively ordinary features.

Before we could even get started the phone rang. It was Jason’s girlfriend. I went ahead and began working at his desk, but it wasn’t easy.

“Of course I miss you, baby. You know I do. You know I can’t live more than a few hours without you.”

I thought I was going to get sick. Did straight guys really say such things? I guess they did. Jason was saying them.

“Oh, come on, Sara, that’s three more days. Can’t you come back sooner? I need you.”

How pathetic. Jason was whining, begging even. I was appreciating being gay more every second. Gay guys didn’t have to act like that.

Jason pleaded on. But I stopped paying attention to his words because he’d started rubbing the bulge in his shorts. I tried not to watch, but it was a losing battle, especially since the bulge was growing larger by the moment. Jason caught my eye — he knew I was watching. I looked away, but it wasn’t long before I was sneaking a peek again. How could I not watch?

And he didn’t stop there. I sat dumbfounded as he slid his shorts down and pulled his cock out of the slit in his boxers. It was long and hard, and the head glistened with pre-come. Jason grinned at me as my hand involuntarily fell to my own bulge. I rubbed my growing erection before I knew I was doing it. I stopped but I was rock hard.

“Mmm, I wish your hand was wrapped around my cock right now, baby.” Jason was talking to his girlfriend, but he was looking right at me. He just kept stroking himself with his eyes locked on mine. And I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

I rose in a daze, afraid and aroused, but unable to stop myself. I crossed the room and sat near him on his bed.

“Come on, baby,” he said to Sara, but he was looking straight into my eyes. Trembling, I reached over and grasped his hard cock.

“Mmm, I can almost feel you touching me, Sara.” Jason smiled at me. I slowly stroked him.

I’d never been so aroused in my entire life. Jason’s cock throbbed and flexed in my hand. This was far better than any fantasy. I was consumed by lust. I leaned over and pulled Jason’s dick head between my lips.

“Ohh, you know what I like, baby.”

I couldn’t believe I was sucking Jason off while he was on the phone with his girlfriend. I couldn’t believe I was sucking his dick, period! Jason was talking to her, but I knew his words were for me. I pulled more and more of his cock into my mouth. I relished the taste of his sticky-sweet pre-come. My own cock was pulsing so hard, I feared I’d cream my boxers.

I sucked harder and faster, sliding my lips up and down nearly his entire length. Sometimes I managed to take in his whole cock, which made Jason rise right up off the bed and moan. I groped his nuts with my free hand, although it was hard to get at them through his boxers. I stopped sucking for a moment and pulled his boxers down. Jason helped me by rising up off the bed.

He was completely naked, and what a sight he was! I’d seen him nude in the locker room and showers, but not like this, not hard and dripping. I drank in his beauty and swallowed his cock again. I fondled his nuts. They were heavy with cream. Jason moaned and groaned, working it into his telephone conversation. Something about that made it extra hot.

Jason’s cock throbbed hard and faster, and he began to breathe heavily. His whole body tensed and flexed. It was incredible.

“I’m just thinking about you, baby. How it feels when I’m with you. Oh! Unh! Unh! Unnnhh!”

Jason’s dick flexed in my mouth as he shot his load, filling my mouth with his thick, tasty cream. I took it all and sucked hard on his cock as he kept shooting and moaning. I revelled in the knowledge that I was getting him off. I kept myself completely in the moment, relishing every second. I drank his hot juice down and savored the muskiness on my tongue.

I lifted my head. Jason smiled at me, then closed his eyes and licked his lips. His hand fell to his cock, and I was amazed to see that it was still hard. Jason looked into my eyes and mouthed, “I want to fuck you.”

My eyes grew wide. I was shocked at what had already transpired between us, but this was unreal. I’d never been fucked, but I was eager to feel Jason’s meat sliding up my ass. He silently pointed me to his desk drawer, and there I found his stash of rubbers. He pointed to his bathroom and, after rummaging a bit, I came out with a bottle of lube. I unrolled the rubber over his cock and lubed it up good. Then I put a pool of the grease up my ass, and you can bet I used plenty. I was as apprehensive about taking it up the ass as I was totally wanting it.

I positioned myself above Jason’s cock and slowly impaled myself upon it. I was so tight, it wouldn’t go in at first, but then it pushed through. It penetrated me too hard and fast, and I had to bite my hand to keep from crying out. I held myself steady until I grew accustomed to it then lowered myself a little more. Jason’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he moaned. I guess he was enjoying it a bit too much, because he suddenly muttered, “Yeah, Donnie, that’s so good.” We both froze, looking at each other wide eyed with fear. Jason swallowed hard.

“What? No, I, um, I said, ‘Honey, that’s so good.’”

“Nice save,” I mouthed to him. And apparently Sara fell for it. Jason went back to telling her how much he missed her and how much he needed to be with her. I was amazed he had the balls to fuck me while he sweet-talked his girlfriend.

I went all the way down on his pole. I could feel his pubes crush against my ass. I felt like I’d been skewered by a baseball bat. But I loved it. Despite the pain I knew I’d want to get fucked again and again. It was a new experience that something could hurt and feel good at the same time. I’d never guessed that having a big, hard dick up my ass could be such a powerfully charged experience.

I did squats on his thick cock. It slid up my tight asshole, penetrating me deeper and deeper. Getting fucked was not something I’d given much thought to before, but now I knew it was for me. I could picture myself ordering a dildo over the Internet real soon.

As my butt swallowed Jason’s manhood, I couldn’t help but groan softly. Luckily, Jason’s moans helped to cover up my own. While he was fucking me, Jason told Sara how much he wanted to fuck her. They were having phone sex while we were having the real thing. Didn’t bother me because I knew Jason’s words were for me. I fucked myself harder and harder on his dick, leaning forward and supporting myself by placing my hands on his magnificent chest. It wasn’t the best way to do it, but I wanted to feel those beautiful muscles of his. I humped his pole like a bitch in heat. I just couldn’t get enough. His dick was hitting spots inside me I didn’t even know I had.

My cock was hard as stone and drooling pre-come. I looked down to see it oozing all over Jason’s pubes. The sight of him beneath me was just too hot. All that hard muscle and masculine beauty was killing me. I let out a sigh as Jason’s cock probed me deeper, and I blew my load all over his abs and chest. Jason didn’t look too happy about that, but there was no stopping. I hosed him down with my cream. Each spurt caused me to moan, so Jason groaned even louder to cover up the noise. My entire body was shot through with pure pleasure. I’d never gotten off like that before. It felt like I came forever.

When I finished, I looked at Jason. He scowled so fiercely, I was afraid. I grabbed my shirt and wiped my come off his muscular torso as best I could. I looked at him apologetically and mouthed, “I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help it.” That seemed to quell his anger.

We continued to fuck. Jason lifted himself off the bed, thrusting into my ass. He slowly rolled over, working himself around so that I was lying on my stomach and he was on top of me. I still don’t know how he did it without ever taking his dick out of my ass or his hand off the phone.

Once he was on top of me Jason pumped me good and hard. When he finally finished his conversation with Sara, he tossed the phone to the side, grabbed my hips, and fucked me like a freight train. “You’re my bitch now!” he yelled.

Jason fucked me harder and harder. It was the most intense sensation I’d ever felt in my entire life. His girlfriend must have been insane to stay away for any reason. If I were her I’d want to be fucked like that every night. Hell, I did want to be fucked like that every night! Her loss — my gain. I exulted in the feeling of Jason’s cock deep in my ass and his fantastic body rubbing against mine. Fuck, yeah!

Jason moaned like a man possessed. I could feel his sweat dripping on me and hear his ragged breath. He grabbed my wrists and held me down. My cock immediately sprang to life once more. Jason was using me for his pleasure, and I loved it. He moaned still louder and shot his hot load up my ass. I could feel his swollen cock jerk and throb with each shot. Jason howled like a wild animal as he planted his seed within me. I just kept shouting, “Oh, yeah, fuck me, Jason! Give it to me good!”

I was his.

After Jason shot the last of his load deep in my ass, he pulled out of me. He walked to the bathroom, came back, and pulled on his boxers and shorts. I dressed as well.

“I want you to know I’m not gay,” he said, not quite looking at me. “I just needed some relief.”

“Yeah, I understand,” I said. I wondered how truthful he was being. A lot of straight guys would take a blow job from another guy, but would they fuck another male? It didn’t really matter. I wouldn’t have traded what had happened for the world.

“I mean — I have a girlfriend,” he said.

“Don’t worry about it,” I told him. “I understand, and I’ll keep it just between us. And if you ever need any more relief . . .” I smiled at him.

He stared back. “I have a feeling I will,” he finally said. “Now, let’s get this fucking project done.”

I turned to the desk, dreaming about the next time I could pinch-hit for Jason’s girlfriend. I was getting hard again just thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment