Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sleazy Sexsheets


SLEAZY SEXSHEETS
By Brian Fisher
(HotMaleReview.Jan.1986)

The local fag rag comes out every other week. I usually pick it up when I go out to dinner with friends, and when we finish eating we sit around and look at all those personal ads in the back. I remember seeing one where the guy wanted someone for heavy S. & M, cock and ball torture, whipping, fist fucking and anything else you can think of, but no fats, fems or redheads. Shit, if you're going to tie a guy up and degrade him what the fuck difference does his hair color make? And, come on, do people really expect to find a lover in a newspaper ad like they'd buy a used washer and dryer? The only real purpose for these ads is sex.

One day we ran across an ad from a 25 year old guy who wanted to be tied up and ass-abused. Of course I couldn't have shown my interest while my friends were around so I saved it. I'd never done bondage or SM but it has always been one of my fantasies. And even though I had never called an ad before — this time I did. The guy on the other end didn't sound like a creep so we made a date for the following Saturday afternoon.

I was nervous when I arrived at the address he had given me, but it was a nice apartment complex in West Hollywood. It didn't look like it was a fake-out or anything. I rang the bell and a really good looking guy answered the door. He was about 6 feet tall, had sandy hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was only wearing old Bermuda shorts and sandals so I could plainly see his tight swimmer's build. His chest was hairless and smooth and he had a beautiful tan. He told me his name was Dave as he led me down the stairs into his basement apartment.

We had a few drinks, before he said, "I'm feeling a little hot."

"Those shorts look a little tight," I said, "Why don't you get out of them?" He moved to take them off in another room but I said, "Here — I want to see you take them off here." He turned his back to me and took them off very slowly. He had a nice ass; firm and round. Then I ordered him to turn around. He had a nicely shaped cock, too. It wasn't hard yet, but I knew that it would be shortly. I knew just what he wanted done, and I was going to do it.

"Where?" I asked. He pointed to a closed door. It was an extra bedroom with a sling hanging from the ceiling and a whole bunch of sex toys hanging off hooks in the walls. In one corner there was a table with a can of lube, candles, shaving cream, razors — things like that. I got a hard on.

I called Dave in and ordered him to get into the sling. "Oh, not right away," he said, "Let's do something to warm us up first."

"Shut up!" I said as I closed the door behind us. I couldn't abide by the slave calling the shots. I was in charge and he would just have to find that out. I shoved him to his knees and said, "Take out my cock." He was getting excited and his cock was shaping up rather nicely. Once he got my prick out of my pants, I slowly rubbed it across his face. He stuck out his tongue and licked it as I moved it back and forth, but he wasn't going to suck on it until I wanted him to.

I stepped away from him and got out of my clothes. I didn't want to postpone the fun any further. I moved in front of him again, grabbed the back of his head and as he opened his mouth to suck me, I shoved my 8" hard on deep down his throat. He was surprised and gagged, but I didn't let him up for air right away. I wanted to see him squirm some more. "Now do as I say. Get up in the fucking sling!" As he rose and headed for the sling I slapped his ass as hard as I could. It made him yelp and left a red hand print on his cheek, but his own hard on sure didn't go away. "Now get in."

I fastened his wrists and ankles to each chain of the sling with the leather straps.

When I finished he told me that it was too tight on his left hand. "I'll take care of that." I said as I walked to the wall and got down a leather gag with a ball attached. I shoved it in his mouth and fastened it around his head. That took care of it all right. Besides, the place didn't look too soundproof. He was making all sorts of sounds under the gag and drooling all down the sides of his mouth. I returned to the wall, got a blindfold and put that on him too. I didn't want him to expect or anticipate anything I was going to do.

Next I found a dildo and got the can of lube from the table. I moved around in front of him and slowly greased up his asshole. The weight on the sling kept his legs spread far apart and his butt hole looked like it was straining to open wider. I struck in one finger, then two, and I could hear him moaning under the gag. I reached up with my other hand and pinched his left tit. He squirmed a bit and arched his back but he couldn't go very far. I withdrew my fingers and greased up the end of the dildo. It wasn't very fat but it was about 9" long with balls on the end so it would stand up by itself. I slowly pushed it at his asshole. 

He tightened up at first but I pressed even harder and a couple of inches slid in. In that position he didn't have any choice about what I put up his asshole. Then I slowly pushed it in all the way to the balls. I let him hang there for a minute and then got a cock ring off the wall. It was leather with studs pointing out around the outside and fastened with a snap. I turned it around and pointed the studs into the base of his cock before I cinched it up and snapped it into place. Then I turned the dildo around and around inside his ass — like a drill. It excited me to look down and see his pretty-boy ass as I pumped that dildo in and out. I could see his asshole as it tightened around the rubber cock and was drawn in and out, sucking on it.

Next I found a candle and lit it with my lighter. I let it burn for a minute so it was nice and drippy and then I held it over his cock and balls and let the hot wax drip down onto them. He really jerked around then. I watched his balls contract up into his body and fall again as he squirmed in his restraints. Not to mention his cock, which was doing a lot of jumping around itself. Then I dripped the hot wax on his tits for a while. Most of it hardened there but some of it ran down his sides.

I could tell he was really getting off on it. His cock throbbed and his head rolled from side to side with each new torture. It made me hot to watch him in his bonds. His nostrils flared as he tried to breathe heavily with that gag firmly in place.

After that I played with his ass for a long time, probing it with my fingers  and anything else I could find — and slapping it until it turned bright red.

I really slapped that ass of his. Each time I hit him he would moan and seethe through the ball-gag. Sucking and blowing; spit drooling down his face. I thought of what it would be like to pull off the gag and lodge my cock down his throat.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore. I was too hot and needed release. My cock was so hard it hurt. I shoved it into his well lubricated asshole and began pumping, slowly at first and then faster. I pulled all the way out and then slammed it back in as far as I could. I was at the perfect angle to look down and see what I was doing to him.

I watched as I drew my cock out from his swollen asshole. The lips of his man-cunt sucked on my cock as I drew from the depths of his bludgeoned bowels. Then I rammed it back into him, again cramming my fat, 8" cock up to my nuts in his ever willing asshole. He moved as I ground my cock hair hard into the wide spread crack of his ass.

"Take that fat cock you worthless piece of shit!" I said as I slapped his ass and rammed harder and faster into his hole. "Feel that cock snake up your guts. Open that loose fuck hole and beg me to fuck you!"

I could feel his asshole twitching as his cock bounced against the flat of his stomach. I rammed him harder with each violent thrust of my fat, hard cock in his ass. It was an incredible turn on watching his helpless body accommodate my every movement. An open willingness  — beyond his obvious inability to assert any control — was clear by the incredible swelling of his cock. In this case I didn't mind. In fact, that was even more of a turn on.

I could tell he was about to cum so I waited to jack him off until I was ready. It was the closest I have ever come to simultaneous orgasm. He shot his load all over his hairless chest as I pumped his ass full of my hot, white dick juice, then I slumped over him, completely drained.

I took off his blindfold first but he kept his eyes closed so I went about releasing the rest of him. When he was free he slowly broke into a big, satisfied smile. We exchanged phone numbers and I've gone back again a few times since. That sex ad has paid off plenty for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment