Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Real encounter: A "brief" encounter

written by: Wild Orchid, Canada

I use to visit Indore quite often for business trips. On my last trip,
some 3 - 4 yrs ago ( I don't visit Indore any more). I went to this
Mall , I donno the name or where exactly it was.


It was Friday or Saturday and after a quick breakfast at Chappan, I
was heading towards SGSITS and this mall was on the way. I had few hrs
to kill to decided to hang out in mall. It was around 10 - 10:30 and
the shop were mostly empty.

At one of the outlet I saw this guy around 23- 25, around 5' 8 tall,
fair, greyish brownish eyes, staring at me as I passed by, my gaydar
red flagged. I turned back and smiled, he was still staring at me and
when I smiled he got nervous. I walked back and entered his shop. It
was one of those tiny retail outlet for denims and t shirts. I looked
around. He came to talk to me. he suggested that I should try tee
shirts, I was ok with it. I was teasing him. grabbed a tee shirt he
gave, it was "SMALL" i knew it wont fit. But still went to dingy
corner called "TRAIL ROOM", I didn't close the room, just took off my
tee shirt, he was standing right there. I looked at the tee shirt and
asked him to bring a medium. I kept the door open the whole time and
was giving him a show. he was started smiling.

He got the tee shirt and stood right in front of me, blocking the door
of tiny trial room. Instead of trying the tee shirt, i stood there
teasing him by making comments like the "tee shirt is nice and SMOOTH,
i like smooth. I like the feel of smooth on my body... what do u
think?" and I winked. He got bit bold and placed his hand on my hairy
chest and said I have nice hairy chest. I said, good u gave me just
tee shirt to try and not jeans, otherwise i would be standing in front
of u in my undies only. Without dropping a bit, he said, shall I bring
the jeans? I laughed and he joined. I raised my eyebrow with a
questioning look and his hand slided from my chest to groin and gave a
quick squeeze.
I grabbed him and smooched him. we played for a while there. but it
was not safe, so took his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment