Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Save The Date


SAVE THE DATE
By Mark Wildyr 
(Freshmen magazine, June 2008)
Illustration by Michael Broderick

What is it with this "coming out" shit anyway? It took 18 years for me to come out to myself, and only then because this jock cornered me in the upstairs stacks of the UNM library. My stomach dropped nervously but my toes curled in excitement at the sight of the big red dick he wanted to shove into me.

I didn't like the initial pain, but I loved his rod plowing my shit channel. When I accidentally — kinda — saw him again, I wasn't wild about the idea of putting that same swollen cock in my mouth, but I got a kick out of reducing that hunky guy to absolute putty.

Eventually, I came out to my best friend and lost a lifelong buddy. My big brother called me a snot-nosed pansy and threatened to beat me to a pulp. My mother cried herself sick, and my father swelled up like a puff adder. At that point I shut down the "coming out" process.

My parents sent me to an out of state university rather than the local community college, probably to get me out of their hair. My name, by the way, is Quentin Utley Ramson and if my initials didn't clue my parents, they aren't the bright folks the neighbors believe them to be. So as far as I'm concerned there won't be any coming out at the U. That's over. Kaput. Except, well, there's this guy I sorta like — my dorm mate.

Carlton Easton Eaves isn't the snob his name suggests. He puts his pants on and laces his sneakers all by himself, like one of the masses. He moves well in the pool, plays a mean set of tennis and probably polos OK, too. But he also rides rodeo, and that's a plebeian sport if there ever was one. We've gotten pretty chummy, which brings me to the nub of my present problem.

East asked me to double date with him tomorrow night. Shit! Why can't we just go to the movies together? Why mess it up with a couple of girls?

"Hi, Ram," he said, materializing at my side on the quadrangle. That was something else I liked about him: He calls me Ram, which sounds, well, studly. The main thing I dig about East is his six foot, tapered frame with lean hips and a groin to go down for. Of course, his corn colored hair and curious blue eyes and broad, laughing mouth and bronze skin are considerations also. Why the hell he bummed around with olive skinned, brown eyed me I hadn't figured out yet. But I'd quickly learned to avoid the shower room like a vat of acid when he was in there lest I make a fool out of myself. There's more than one way of coming out, you know.

"Got a date yet?" he posed the dreaded query.

"Maybe you better get somebody else to go with you," I blurted in a moment of weakness. "I don't know any girls yet."

"No way! Get a date. It'll be fun. Catch you later!" He gave me a manly punch on the shoulder and peeled off.

Mary Quadrill, the girl who sat beside me in my English class, was handy, so I blurted out an invitation just as the class settled into the pre-lecture silence.

"Well, Miss Quadrill, please give Mr. Ramson your answer so the class can turn to more mundane affairs," our prof said dryly.

My ears were aflame, and Mary's cheeks looked like Bette Davis' in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? "Uh—yeah. Yes, I'd like to go," the poor girl stuttered.

Despite that promising start, things went downhill from there. The movie was OK but cost too much. My arm went to sleep over the back of the seat, and afterward we went to a beer joint. Frankly, I'm not accustomed to drinking. When we left the bar, East parked on the bluff above the reservoir and turned to his girl, a blonde named Bunny or Billie or something like that. It wasn't long before they slid down out of sight, and I was alone in the back with a girl.

We smooched, and to my surprise I worked up a little steam while listening to the noises from the front. Mimicking what I thought was going on up there, I dug one of Mary's boobs out of her brassiere and, ignoring her protest, went for the nipple like a newborn babe. I'd just glommed on to the pink little thing when she twisted my ear painfully. My cries of "Oh — oh —oh!" went nasal when she got my nose between two fingers! "Behave now?" she whispered in a ladylike snarl.

"Yeah — yeah!" I whimpered, nodding my head and earning more pain. The pressure was suddenly released, and I straightened up to rearrange my clothing and dignity. Shit! It wasn't right that I should have to pay with an earache for something I didn't enjoy. Mary was restoring her tit to its proper place when East stuck his head up and grinned at me knowingly. Hell's bells! He'd popped his balls, and all I'd gotten was a sore nose and bruised ear. I expected a karate kick to the balls when we took the girls to the dorm door, but Mary claimed she'd had a good time and said we'd have to do it again.

East was restless and drove around for a few minutes until he found a place to take a piss in the bushes. I wanted to go hold it for him but couldn't get up the nerve. It probably had pussy juice all over it anyway. I fingered my raging cock through my trousers while watching his broad back and trim butt — a mistake because I had to work hard to hide a horrendous boner when he got back in the car.

"Man," he moaned as he slammed the door, "I hurt! Haven't had a nut ache like this in years."

I did a double take. He hadn't made it with Bunny or Billie.

"Lucky dog. Mary's pretty foxy," he went on, tearing me away from his nut ache and the mental image that conjured. "At least you're not in my shape."

He thought I'd made it with Mary! What the hell made him believe that? Probably those "oh"s and "yeah"s I gave while in Mary's painful embrace. Before I could collect my wits and throw myself on his aching cock, he fired up the motor, and the moment passed. I mentally kicked myself all the way back to the dorm. We crawled into our respective beds that night likely suffering identical cases of blue balls.

Around midnight I snuck out of bed and went for a shower. As soon as the warm water struck my chest I knew what was coming. My cock sprang to attention so fast, it struck my belly. I grabbed hold and gave it a good stroke, gasping aloud as I almost tipped over the edge. Damn! Had East got to me that much? Apparently so, because that erotic image of him standing against the bushes with his cock in his hand while he pissed came roaring up. I remembered East shaking himself, rippling the muscles in his back and making his sculpted butt wiggle. Had he been shaking it or stroking it? That was too much. My body spasmed and my balls pumped hot come all over the shower stall. I moaned and collapsed against the plumbing with hot water running over my back and hot jizz trickling down my legs.

It took a few days before the idea of repeating the evening percolated to the top of my brain. I raised the subject on Wednesday; East was receptive. This time, I promised myself, I'd confess that nothing had happened, and then he'd haul out his cock, giving me permission to turn him into my sex slave for the rest of my college career!

The movie was boring, the beer upset my nervous stomach, and nothing seemed to be going right as we parked on the bluff. East was with Billie or Bunny, the blonde bimbo who would stoke his fires until he fell right into my arms. Geez, what if I could get him to fuck me? That thought brought my cock rearing up so aggressively that Mary reacted. Carried away by my mental images, I opened my mouth and thrust my tongue down her throat. Within minutes, my plans were going south.

I'd never actually fucked a girl before and can honestly say I don't ever want to do it again. She made me put on a rubber, which was humiliating. The only reason I could manage the ordeal was that East's head and shoulders were visible above the seat backs as he plowed a furrow in old Bunny. There was nothing to do but finish it — for the camaraderie of the thing, if nothing else. My orgasm was an orgasm and little more.

After we took the girls back to the dorm things were a little better. The manly joshing and preening after a sexual conquest was good. He treated me like a man, a brother, a hunter of women. Fraud that I was, I ate it up. Later, while in bed watching his silhouette not five feet away, I experienced the deep disappointment of a plan gone awry. I wanted him, not her! I wanted me to make him ejaculate, not Bunny. I wanted to stroke his thighs, feel his buns, rub his chest. Shit! Just plain shit!

We started to drift apart, probably because he was humping the blonde regularly. He used our dorm room mostly for sleeping, doing his studying at the library. Mary, on the other hand, asked me to a movie one Friday night. I didn't know what else to do, so I accepted. Afterward we sat on a secluded bench amid a grove of trees to smooch some. I did it to her with my finger, and frankly I preferred it that way. At least that digit was always hard. She offered to take care of me, but I begged off, shrivelling up like an inchworm at the thought.

I hit the campus pool and discovered where East had taken refuge. I expected blonde Bunny to show up any time as I swam over and punched him on the shoulder. He gave me a sheepish grin and tried to act like he hadn't been avoiding me. I plucked up more courage than usual and asked him outright why I didn't see him around the dorm much.

"Been busy," he said, giving a non-answer. Of course, he had. And hopping on Bunny is what kept him busy.

Although I was badly distracted by his beautiful body as we relaxed on the lounge chairs, I managed to understand he had just asked me to double with him again. Feeling trapped, I agreed. Maybe Mary would be busy that night and I could beg off.

No such luck. As we collected the girls from the women's dorm Friday night, I fought a sense of impending doom. During the movie, the old classic East of Eden, Mary was snuggly, but I gathered from occasional remarks on my left that Bunny was being difficult.

After the film Mary and I trailed the other couple as we walked back to the car. The conversation in front of us suddenly got animated. When I caught something that sounded like "Who do you think you are, James Fucking Dean?" I made mistake number one.

"She's bitchy tonight," I said to Mary.

"Well, maybe she has reason to be."

Surprised at the edge in her voice, I asked, "What could that be?"

"He ditched her. She only came along tonight for my sake."

Mistake number two came roaring up: "Bullshit. She's hot for his prong."

I'm not exactly sure what she did to my arm, but one second it was slung comfortably around her waist, and the next it was hanging at my side cramping something terrible.

"His prong! You think all she wants is his dick? A lot you know!" She gave me a glare. "Well, Mr. Insensitive, you can just forget about pronging me!"

I swear the windows frosted over even though it was a warm night. Nobody said a word as East pulled up to the girls' dorm. The two women hopped out of the car and stalked side-by-side up the walk, butts swinging to remind us of what we'd missed. Big deal!

The air was gloomy in the car, yet I was secretly elated. Of course, I couldn't confess that. East was in a blue funk. He'd lost a girl he wanted, while I'd lost one I couldn't wait to shed.

Still in a restless mood, East cruised the streets for a while, eventually stopping for a six-pack. We parked on the bluff overlooking the reservoir.

"Not like the last time," he groused. "Shit, man, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to mess it up for you. You wanted a piece of ass tonight, and I cost you the chance."

I know how you can make up for it, I thought, afraid for a moment I'd said it aloud. Some sort of response was required, so I just said I'd get through the night without hurting too much. I wondered if the moonlight revealed the bone I'd sprung the moment he parked.

"No," he said morosely, "you're hurting already. I can see it from here."

Well, that answered that question!

"Maybe I can make it up to you," he muttered, reaching across the seat to touch my arm. I froze as his hand slid down onto my leg. I sat paralyzed when he moved to my crotch. "It's the least I can do since it's my fault." He hadn't finished the offer before my trousers were puddled around my ankles. His big hand grasped my cock and skinned me back. Man! Way better than doing it myself!

"Is — is it all right?" he asked hesitantly. I couldn't get a word out of my dry throat, but my head wobbled like a puppet with a missing string. He shocked the hell out of me as he leaned forward and tenderly kissed my dripping slit. Then his lips enveloped me. This handsome, hunky guy I cared about was sucking my cock! He reached across me and hit the release button, lowering the seat back, and my prick was suddenly all the way down his throat. He came up off me and slipped my shirt over my head. My nipples tingled beneath his blue eyed gaze. He kissed one tenderly. It grew as hard as my cock, so he sucked on it a minute. I grunted or groaned or made some sort of animal noise. He chuckled and moved to my lips, kissing me so briefly that it left me gasping for more.

East went back down on me, riding up and down my hot cock. I'm long and straight but not particularly thick. He worked at it until he finally took it all. His nose and lips touched my thick bush. One hand gently kneaded my balls, the other played with my chest hair. He mumbled something.

"Wha — what?" I gasped.

He came up off me, leaving my excited pecker wet and wagging in the air. "I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you." Then he returned to that beautiful thing he was doing.

"Oh, man!" I wailed. "Wish you'd let me know before. Oh, shit, East, I'm gonna come!"

My announcement didn't seem to bother him. He slid a finger back toward my crack, and I lost it. My body convulsed. My prick jumped. My come flooded his mouth. He kept bobbing up and down. I moaned. I cried. I shot some more, convulsed again. He just stayed where he was.

Finally sated, I pulled him up and kissed him hard, tasting my own sperm. Impatiently, I pushed him back in the seat and fought with the seat's lever to lower him. I stripped off his shirt, and then his trousers. I spent 10 valuable minutes feeling up everything he had. His chest was hard and muscular and smooth, just the way I like it. His belly was hard and muscular. Hell, everything was hard and muscular and manly and sexy and exciting. And his cock was huge —fully as long as mine but much thicker. I circled the base of the veined organ and was intimidated. It presented a hell of a challenge, so I set about accepting it. I only tried the head of it at first, swabbing it lavishly with my tongue. Then I took in another inch, and already it was difficult. I slid back to the end and teased his piss slit with my tongue, causing the organ to jump in my fist. I took that monster inch by fucking inch, and eventually I was eating the blond grass surrounding his thick root. I practically dislocated my jaw, but I did it!

I never knew a guy who was so audibly responsive to a blow job, or one to hit a gusher like he did. East quivered and jerked and cried aloud when his climax struck. It was awesome.

"Oh, Ram!" he moaned. "I never dreamed you'd do it for me. I wanted to come out to you, but I was afraid you'd get pissed. We wasted so much time!"

"Yeah, and that blonde bitch got some jizz that belonged to me. Now let's go back to the room," I added, squeezing his wilting cock, "so you can put that thing where it really belongs!"

His eyes grew round. "You're kidding!"

"Nope. That big hard pole scares me a little, but if my mouth can handle it so can my butt hole. And right now it's itching for some of that hot jism."

He got the car started even before pulling his clothing into place. "Let's hit the dorm, man!" he laughed aloud, a joyous sound.

What is it with this coming out shit that threw me so? I came out to everybody I shouldn't have, and by the time I met the right guy, I'd sworn off it. Thank goodness we fumbled our way into the light in spite of everything. It felt wonderful! And when our dorm room door closed behind me, Carlton Easton Eaves enthusiastically made it even better!

He stripped me naked and inspected every inch of my body before shoving me down on the bed. Displaying an erect cock covered with dried saliva — mine—and crusted come — his — East threw it to me and rode me like a cowboy, like the rodeo champion he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment