Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS


THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
By Cooper Bullock
(InTouch#98.Dec.1984)

Every time the Yuletide season comes around I get this funny feeling between my
legs as 1 remember one Christmas many years ago when me and my brother, Billy,
stayed at a motel with our father in Vermont.

My dad and mom got divorced when I was ten years old. Billy was four years older
than me so he didn't seem to care as much as me. I mean, I was real broken up
about it. I didn't want to lose Dad but the judge at the divorce trial insisted
that we live with Mom. He said that Dad was a degenerate or something. Billy
told me that Dad had robbed a bank and had to go to jail. Mom divorced him
because she couldn't believe he was a common criminal. I thought he was the
greatest Dad in the whole wide world. He was tall and handsome, just like Gary
Cooper was. He was so proud of his body too, spending a lot of time in the
basement lifting weights and doing exercises. He was always keeping in shape.

Well, he went to jail and me and Billy didn't see him for a lot of years. I
really missed him. I wrote him letters and shit and he wrote me long letters
back. I told him everything that was going on at school and with Mom, and he
used to send me weird things like ashtrays and leather cigarette cases . . . you
know, the stuff he made in arts and crafts at the prison. I really loved that
guy — I didn't care what Mom said. He was a good man and a great father.

Then when I was just about to go into school, we got word that Dad had been
released from prison. We found out because he sent me a letter telling me he was
out and was staying at this motel a couple of towns away. He wanted me and Billy
to come see him, but we had to promise not to tell Mom. The only problem was
that it was Christmas and it would be really hard to break away from the house
without letting Mom know where we were going. But Billy was the one who figured
it out. He told Mom that we had to go on a spiritual trip with the local church.
That did it . . . at the sound of the word church, Mom just ignored us. She
hated any kind of religious crap.

I was real excited. I wanted to see Dad so much. I couldn't wait to see what he
looked like after all those years. I wondered what prison had done to him. Billy
was just as eager, except he was more interested in talking to Dad about bank
robbing. Seems Billy was following in Dad's footsteps. I saw him steal a whole
pile of shit from the local five and dime and when I told him that it was wrong
he slapped me across the face and told me to mind my own business. Billy had
changed a lot after Dad went to jail. He started hanging out with the tough kids
who played hooky and screwed a lot of chicks. He drank too much and bought a
motorcycle. He still was nice to me but only as long as I minded my own
business.

We got to the motel pretty late at night on Christmas Eve. It was a real cheap
place, sort of like the motel in that movie Psycho. But you could tell that it
was just run-down because very few people stayed there. We knocked on the door
and there was no answer. Billy and I looked at each other confused and didn't
know what to do. I opened it . . . it was unlocked . . . and we entered the
room.

I could hear the sound of laughter coming from the bathroom. It sounded like two
guys and a girl. There were hoots and catcalls and then the sound of glass
breaking. Billy and I looked at each other and both walked closer to the
bathroom. Billy leaned inside and then jumped back and said "Shit, Sal, you
gotta see this to believe it!'

I knelt down between his, legs and peered inside the room. What I saw totally
blew my mind! There was Dad, his body more muscular than ever before, standing
nude in the shower with some other guy and this naked lady with big tits! It was
incredible. They were all drinking from a bottle of bourbon and soaping the
girl's tits up, rubbing the lather all up and down her body.

Both Dad and the other guy had boners. It was amazing! I had never seen Dad with
a hard on, or if I had I was too young to remember. But now I could see the
whole thing and it was enormous. It looked like a baseball bat! The other dude
had a real fat cock like a beer can.

What I saw next gave me my own big fat hard on. The lady knelt down and put
Dad's huge dick in her mouth. He threw his head back and laughed, slapping his
pal on his back. I don't know how she did it, but she took that entire thing
into her mouth. I could see the head of it pressing against the side of her
neck. She was moaning and wiggling her ass and reaching behind her with her
other hand groping for the other guy's pecker. He placed it down by her ass and
started bucking back and forth letting the thick round head of it rub against
the hairy crack. She squealed with delight and lifted her ass up. He arched his
back and stuck that wide-load inside her, taking her from the rear.

Billy looked down at me and shifted his weight a bit. I could feel the long hard
shaft of his dick pressed inside the length of his jeans. It was lying right
along my neck. My own cock was as hard as a metal pipe and I longed to take it
out and beat it off.

Dad took a big, long swig from the bourbon bottle and shoved the tip of it into
the lady's mouth. They rocked back and forth laughing hysterically. Suddenly,
Dad whipped out his prick from the lady's mouth and pressed that long, fleshy
cock right up against her cheek. A gigantic squirt of thick, milky cum shot out
of the head. It flew over her forehead and landed with a splat on the other
guy's chest. It sat there like an albino spider. The dude screamed and burst out
laughing. Then, he withdrew his cock from her pussy and cried out, "Watch me
shoot, man. I've got a real load coming!" He grabbed his cock with his fist and
tugged at the base of it. A cannonball of white, hot sperm shot out and splashed
all over the lady's back. He scooped some of the jism in his hand and held it up
to Dad. "See Jack . . . now that's a man's load!" They bellowed in big, hearty
laughs and then stepped out of the tub. Billy motioned for me to move away and
into the other room. But I heard the lady cry out, "What about me, boys? I
haven't hit the top yet!" Dad barked back, "You ain't paid to get your rocks
off, bitch. Just get yer stuff and beat it."

She came running out of the bathroom, pissed as a cat whose tail's just been
stepped on. She didn't pay any attention to us as she tore out of the room. I
didn't know what to think. Dad had paid her to have sex with him? Why? He was so
good looking she should have done it for free! And what about that guy? Who was
he? I looked over at Billy, who was rubbing his cock through his pants, down
close to his knee, where he had shot his own load after watching the action.
Myself, I wanted to wait until I could really go at it. I had learned a lot
about jerking off by then and I liked to take my time.

Just at that moment, Dad walked into the room naked. Instantly, he saw us and
stood totally still. "Well, I'll be damned:' he cried out. "It's my boys! Hey,
Bulldog, come meet my sons!" This guy Bulldog came out of the bathroom, naked as
well. His fat cock had receded into his foreskin somewhat. He smiled.

"Hell, they look just like you, Jack", he said, scratching at his balls.

Billy and me threw our arms around Dad and for a moment I could hardly talk, my
mouth was so tight from wanting to cry. It was so good to see him, to smell him,
to feel his strong massive arms holding me.

Dad noticed the stain on Billy's pants and chuckled. "You didn't see us with
that whore, did ya?" he asked Billy. When Billy nodded his head, Dad burst out
in a giant guffaw and threw his arms around us again. "Them's my boys, always
looking at the bright side of things."

After we got settled a bit, Dad and the guy named Bulldog explained their
situation to us. They hadn't really been released from jail . . . they'd both
escaped. They were best friends in prison and had planned this escape for many
years. It was working like a clock. They'd hired that woman 'cause they hadn't
porked a chick in God knows how many years. I was a little nervous now that Dad
had told me the truth. It meant that at any minute the police could come in and
take him away again. But Billy told me not to worry and to enjoy as much as I
could the time I had with them now.

We ordered Chinese food and ate out of the paper cups. We watched color TV and
Dad let us watch some of the adult movies showing on the closed-circuit
channels. We were having the time of our lives. Then Dad remembered that it was
Christmas Eve and he grew real sad. He said he didn't have no presents for us
and thought he was a lousy Dad. I think all the booze he was drinking was
finally getting to him, 'cause he got all teary-eyed and emotional. He held me
in his arms and told me he had something real special for me for Christmas. But
in order to get it I had to go to sleep. I wasn't tired at all and I begged him
to let me stay up . . . but he was tough. He told Billy and me that if we acted
like good boys we would get a real nice present. I tried to tell him that I was
no longer a boy . . . that I was a man now, just like him. I showed him my
muscles and he was real impressed. Billy made some wisecracks about how I liked
reading books more than porking girls so I hit him. Sometimes he was a real
asshole, you know? We started wrestling on the bed and I wiped him real good. He
was a push-over.

So anyway, we went to bed and Billy and I talked about how good it was to see
Dad again. Dad and his friend went out to get some more booze, I guess, and they
were gone a long time. I heard Billy snoring and looked over. He was fast asleep
next to me on the bed. I just couldn't fall asleep, I was too excited. Then I
heard some faint laughter and I knew that Dad and his friend were coming home. I
closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

The door flew open and two figures ambled in. One of them was Dad . . . the
other one was hard to make out. I opened my eyes in the darkness and watched.
No! I thought! It couldn't be! But it was. It was Santa Claus! Well, not the
real Santa Claus, but Bulldog dressed up like Santa Claus. He and Dad were
laughing hysterically, chugging from a newly opened bottle of booze. They were
both outrageously drunk. I heard them talking in their slurred speech.

"Well, goddarn the bitch, I say," Dad whispered. "So what if she didn't want to
come and help me out with my two sons! Ha! She couldn't take them anyway!"

"That's right, Jack. That old porker has seen her last cock. She's as tired as
an old cow who's given up all her milk," he bellowed and drank from the bottle.

"It's a shame, though. I wanted to have you deliver her to them in bed . . .
Santa Claus bringing gifts!" Dad laughed, and sang, "T’was the night before
Christmas and all through the house, a penis was stirring as big as a house! Ho,
ho, ho!"

"Well, who needs her anyway. We've got each other, right, Jack?" Bulldog said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when two guys are as close as we are — who needs a woman to spoil the
fun? She could never compare to you, Jack. Even after all those years in the hot
box dreaming of sticking my prick in some chick, I have to say that you're much
better in the sack!" Bulldog laughed hoarsely, putting his arm around Dad's
shoulder.

"Can it, Bulldog . . . the kids. They'll hear you!"

"Oh forget it, Big Jack . . . they can't hear us, they're sleeping, and besides,
it's too dark in here."

"No . . . later, when they leave."

"I can't wait, Jack. I need it . . . I need you!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Jack and Bulldog? Together . . . like a
man and a woman? They were lovers! Fuck buddies! My heart beat so fast that I
thought it would burst. I took a quick glance at Billy to see if he was asleep.
He was. I turned back to Dad. Bulldog had moved his arm around Dad's neck and
had him locked in a half-nelson.

"What say you to a little nookie?"

"Stop it, Bulldog. Later . . ." He grabbed Bulldog's wrist and tried to pull
away. But Bulldog renewed the pressure and they both fell to the floor. They
were so drunk it didn't even register. From my point of view all I could see was
Santa Claus laying on top of my Dad, grabbing him real tight around the neck.
Then it looked like they were fighting with all the strength they could muster.
I heard my father groan and let his arms drop. Bulldog dropped his face down
onto Dad's, and in the moonlight I could just make out their faces as Dad kissed
Santa Claus. It was a real kiss too. Then he threw his arms around Santa's
shoulders and pulled him tight to his chest.

They must have kissed like that for a number of minutes. I was so excited from
watching this. I wanted to kiss Dad too. Come to think of it, I wouldn't have
minded kissing Bulldog. He was certainly hot looking. But I just couldn't
believe it was my father down there. Is that what prison does to you? Then the
thought crossed my mind that I wasn't in prison, but I was feeling the same
things . . . I suddenly was filled with a tremendous feeling of satisfaction. I
began to understand more about Dad and why he must have done the terrible things
he did to Mom and to himself. He was fighting his real self . . . and in many
ways, I had been too.

I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked down at the two of them. Dad had
removed the jacket of Bulldog's Santa outfit. Bulldog's big back stretched out
over Dad's stomach. His arms were clasped around him. Then in a matter of
seconds, they had whipped off their clothes and were lying together, nude, in a
puddle of their sweat. I could see Bulldog slide down Dad's body bringing his
head down to the swollen knob of his massive cock. In the light, I could see the
full length and shape of Dad's penis. It was beautiful! Bulldog dropped his head
around the top of it and let the whole thick rod of flesh sink into his mouth. I
could see Dad arch his hips and shove the rest of his sex inside. He brought his
hands down and pinched Bulldog's rigid ass cheeks. He wrapped his muscular legs
around Bulldog's waist and pulled him closer to him. I could smell their passion
as the heated mist of their sweat emanated and exuded a burly man odor in the
room.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Billy was awake! "What the hell's going
on?" he whispered.

"They're fucking!" I felt the thickening meat of Billy's cock pressed against my
ass.

"They're queers?" Billy said in a muffled voice as he pressed his lips against
my ear.

I nodded my head and he pushed his cock harder against my buns. I leaned into
him and let the head of it enter the crack between my cheeks. The sweat from my
back flowed down my spine and dropped onto his prick. It softened the pain as he
started to slide his rigid muscle into my asshole.

"I . . . it hurts . . ." I moaned as he pushed further into me.

"Wait. Spit in my hand;' he ordered as he rubbed my shoulders gently. "This is
how we do it at the cycle races." I spat in his fist and he brought the saliva
to my sweating hot box and lubricated the head of his prick with it.

I continued to look, mesmerized, at my father and Bulldog. My father lifted
Bulldog's head off his cock and motioned for him to lie down on his back.
Bulldog did as he was told, spreading his legs apart. In the moonlight I could
see the ripples of Bulldog's finely tuned abdominal muscles. Dad rubbed his
hands along Bulldog's sweaty chest and cupped the moisture in his palm and
brought the brine down to the dark patch underneath Bulldog's heavy balls. He
spread the mixture between his ass cheeks and forced his finger up into the
tight socket. Then he knelt down in front of him and lifted his knees up and
around his backside, so that he was locked in Bulldog's legs. Next, he grabbed
at his pecker and rubbed some more of the sweat on it and positioned the bulbous
head of it right at the opening of Bulldog's ass. It slipped in easily and I
watched with utter amazement as the entire huge thing disappeared into the
muscular man underneath him.

Billy started to insert his own cock into me. I had never had anything up there
except a finger I'd stuck inside once during a heavy jerk-off session. I
grimaced and bit my lip as he pushed that hard, thick thing inside. But the more
I watched my father plugging away at Bulldog's behind, the more eager I was to
take all of Billy. It was like Dad was filling me with himself . . . like it was
Dad whose hard flesh was being shoved deeper and deeper within me. Oh, Dad! I
thought, it feels so good . . . do it . . . fuck me, Dad! Fuck me!

Dad started pounding harder and faster into Bulldog. They both started hollering
like the hounds of hell as the motions got tenser and tougher. Bulldog started
slapping at Dad's but-tocks, throwing his head back and yelling for him to fuck
him . . . fuck him real good. Then in an instant Dad let out a shuddering cry
and arched his back like a bow. His ass shivered and contracted and I could tell
that he was shooting his load deep inside Bulldog . . . deep inside his lover’s
asshole . . . and as Billy shouted and grabbed my shoulders, it felt like Dad
was coming inside me. My own orgasm was intense. My entire being went insane,
and as I collapsed in Billy's arms, all thoughts disappeared from my mind.

The next day the police came and took Bulldog and Dad away. They'll be out in
three years. I can't wait to see them again. Until then, I'll always remember
the Christmas that I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus.

No comments:

Post a Comment