Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fun with the Taxi driver

Well this happened to me almost 14 years ago. I was a senior executive working
for a MNC then and had to go for a conference to Delhi. I was staying in a hotel
on PUSA road. The conference venue was far way so the company had rented a car
for me. After a day's work, when it was time to go back to the hotel, I sat next
to the driver, who was a young guy of 23-24.He was fair, tall, slim handsome
luking and did not look like a taxi driver at all..


On the way back to the hotel, I talked to him about his personal life, and
family and came to know that he was single and had come to work in Delhi from a
small UP village. I tried to involve him in topics of marriage...sex....and
checked out if he had ever had expereinces in Delhi. He said that he had been
once invited to the room of a lady whom he had dropped and she had a great time
sucking his dick. I put my hands on his cheeks and complimented him for his good
looks. He did not say anything.

I got a bit bolder and put my hands on his thigh. He shivered a bit and
said...'Saab ye kya kar rahe ho?" I told him he was sexy and asked him if he
could come down to my room in the hotel. He hesitated and said he had never done
it with a guy before. I told him he was single and if he ever did with a
guy...it would hardly make a difference. He hesitated a bit and after a bit of
cajoling and sexy talk, he finally agreed to come with me to my room. Half the
battle was one .....They say...'Well begun is half done'

After we got down, I told him that it was really tiring after a day's work and
on my insistence we had a shower together......He was a bit shy removing his
undies.....I just threw my briefs and let him have the full view of my well hung
dick and well trimmed pubic. He still did not budge....feeling shy to show his
manhood. I took the initiative once again and made him naked.....and released
his throbbing dick out of his undy prison. It was wheatish and longer than mine
, but mine was more thicker. His pubic region resembled a dense forest. His
behaviour made me feel that it was his first time......he was so reluctant to
make a move...perhaps was he was feeling shy? was he feeling nervous? was he
feeling out of place with a well educated socialite?

I told him to go and sit on the couch and joined him in a minute. Now, it is
here that a sudden twist took place....He thought just like his earlier
experience with the lady,I would go down and suck his dick. Well, I am more of a
top and at that moment was not keen on sucking......I wanted him to suck mine
and if he allowed fuck him too.

I told him about my expectations in a convincing way..and finally he was all
okay to body play...nipple play and sucking.....We lay on each other and had a
great time for almost 45 minutes.....That's when my desire to fuck him became
more intense...let me tell you he had a lovely slim body.....and a sexy ass
.....When I told him about my desire...he simply said a big "NO" cause he
instantly equated it with an insult...I tried to pacify him and tried making him
feel comfortable.....He felt more convinced but was afraid of the pain.....of
insertion. I told him we would surely use a lubrication....for which he finally
said yes......So began a new experience for him......here was a well bred city
guy......hung hot and horny......ready to take a plunge. With much care and soft
kisses I entered him and had a great time...pumping his ass.....with the oohs
and aaahss.........till I climaxed inside. A virgin ass...is what I got.....he
never showed a sign of complaint....was very accomodative...and co-operative.

It was then that he said, "Saab.....mera gira do na..." I said why not? I toook
his phalus and made him masturbate...yep...he came in heavy spurts......He was
happy and tired too.. So was I.

I thanked Dileep ( that was his name) with a kiss....and say goodbye for the
wonderful experience. I quietly slipped a 1000 rupee not into his pocket...which
he was unwilling to take....but finally agreed and left.

That was my first ever encounter with a taxi driver in Delhi....

No comments:

Post a Comment