Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Caught In The Act

Caught In The Act
by Bobby Leigh
[Illustration by TITUS]
Bound & Gagged Sep-Oct 1999


I don’t know why I did it. After working as a counselor all summer at The
Chamber Fitness Camp, I guess temptation got the better of me. I really enjoyed
the exercise routine I got into. Pushing those campers every day really toned my
body. I do know that I detested the owner of the camp, Chip Chamber. Don’t get
me wrong; this guy was gorgeous. From the first moment that I saw him, I wanted
to get my hands on him. However, he turned out to be arrogant and obnoxious. He
rode my ass all summer long (figuratively speaking), never happy with my job
performance. He made my life miserable. He was also wealthy, which is where I
got into trouble. I’m always scraping by, trying to make ends meet. This guy
flaunted his money, and I saw an opportunity to get back at him. Early in the
summer, I had inadvertently seen where he hid his key to the vault in his
office. I had walked in as he was concealing it, and he didn’t know I was there.
I backed out, waited a few seconds, and noisily walked in. He never was the
wiser. Later in the summer, I had borrowed his car to do a camp errand and had a
chance to duplicate his office key.

Every Friday, the kids were all picked up by their parents, and the staff
was given time off until Sunday evening. The place emptied each weekend. Even
though there were a few weeks left in the season, I had given my notice so that
I could have a few weeks off before college. While the rest of the staff was
leaving for a few days off, I was leaving for good, and this was my chance to
get even with Chip. I said my good-byes, watched everyone leave, including Chip,
and packed up my belongings. I was ready to leave at about 10 PM. I had just one
more thing to do. I had planned this for weeks. I could be in and out of Chip’s
office in the matter of minutes. I was sure that Chip kept a stash of money in
the safe. He wouldn’t know that I took it, or at least he couldn’t prove it.
I took a deep breath and entered the building. I unlocked his office,
retrieved the secret key, opened the safe and jackpot - lots and lots of money.
I quickly filled my gym bag and was just about to close the door when I noticed
an envelope in the back. I opened it to discover photos of naked men, all bound
and gagged. On closer inspection I realized they were some of my fellow workers.
I was mesmerized and confused....and preoccupied. I didn’t sense that anyone
else was in the office until too late. I turned to see Chip standing there with
a gun in his hand leveled at me. I dropped everything and jumped up.
“Well, well, what do we have here?” Chip said. “Don’t let me interrupt
this little robbery.”
“No, Chip, it’s not what it looks like,” I said.
“Save it for the police, asshole,” he countered. “You’ve got a gym bag
filled with my cash. What you don’t know is that this office has a video camera
going at all times. I’ve got the whole thing on tape. Hope you like prison,” he
said as he picked up the phone.
I was screwed big time. I begged him, “Please, Chip, don’t call the
police. I’m sorry. I’ll do anything to make it up to you, just please don’t send
me to jail.”
He returned the receiver to the cradle and said, “Okay asshole, you can
make it up to me, but you’ve got to do everything I say or I’ll bring in the
cops. First of all, let’s make sure you’re not hiding any of my cash. Hand over
your shirt.” As he said this, he pulled out a video camera and aimed it at me.
“Come on, Chip, you know I don’t got anything of yours on me; where would
I hide it?” He put down the camera and picked up the phone. “Okay, okay, here’s
my shirt.” I took off my shirt and handed it to him as he videotaped me.
“Now the sneakers and socks.” I complied. “Now the shorts.” I hesitated,
but realized that I had no choice. I was at his mercy. “Now the jock.” I pulled
off my jockstrap and handed it to him. I was now naked, and he moved the video
camera up and down my body.
“Turn around and bend over.” I did as I was told. “Now reach up and spread
those gorgeous ass checks of yours.”
“Come on, Chip,” I begged, “don’t do this.”
He said, “Listen, asshole. Either I strip search you, or the police will.
Choose.” I chose by reaching up and spreading my cheeks. The stifling humidity
of this summer evening, added to the heat of this moment made my ass dripping
wet. I felt his hand on my ass, rubbing up and down my crack. He pushed a finger
up my hole, and I moaned. Then he pushed in another finger, then another. He
worked my asshole over for a few minutes. “Nope, nothing of mine up there… yet,”
he said with a snicker. “Okay asshole, you can stand up again.”
As I turned around, I saw a flash. He had taken my picture. My dick was
hard from the ass work. I must have blushed ten shades of red.
“Please, Chip. Let me go. I’ve done all you’ve wanted me to do.”
He smirked. “Asshole, we haven’t even begun. Now turn around. I want to
get a few more pictures.” He proceeded to snap away, then blindfolded me, gagged
me, and hand cuffed my wrists behind me. He tied a long rope around my balls.
“Oh, wait. Something’s missing,” he said. He retrieved my jockstrap from my
discarded clothes. “Lift your right foot, asshole.” I did, and he slipped the
jock over my foot. He did the same with my left foot and raised my jock into
position. It was very sensuous to have a jock put on me by another man.
Unfortunately, the panel could not contain my raging hard-on. My dick head stuck
out of the top of the strap and Chip exposed my balls from the underside. He
used the rope around them as a leash to walk me out of the office and onto the
camp grounds. It was tricky going, walking on uneven ground blindfolded. He
pulled me to the gymnasium. He attached leg clamps to each ankle and fixed these
to the floor with a chain.
“You’ll be spending the night here to give you some time to think about
how you wronged me. Get plenty of rest. We’re going to have fun this weekend.”
Oh shit, he’s planning on keeping me here all weekend. I heard him leave
and stood there for a few minutes, then dropped to my knees and worked my body
to the floor. It was difficult to do, being handcuffed.
I don’t know how I fell asleep, but I did. I was awakened by a belt
slamming across my ass. I was disoriented, still blindfolded and handcuffed. The
gag and surrounding floor was soaked with my spit. Chip released one wrist from
its cuff. “Why don’t you stretch those gorgeous muscles of yours and give me one
hundred pushups.”
I did the best I could; I’d been doing pushups all summer, but my arms
were sore from their confinement. When I wasn’t moving fast enough, Chip struck
my ass with the belt. Each time I lowered myself, my dick would hit the floor. I
had a morning hard-on and my bladder was full, a deadly combination. When I had
finally finished, I was exhausted and sweating up a storm. He ordered a second
hundred, a painful proposition, but I complied. He then had me stand and removed
my gag.
“Jump up and grab hold of the chinup bar over your head,” he commanded.
Being blindfolded, I couldn’t see the bar and it was difficult to jump with my
ankles clamped together; it took a few leaps before one hand made contact with
the bar. I swung my body so that the other hand made contact and positioned
myself. I knew what was coming.
“Let’s see how many pullups you can do, asshole.” I gave it my best. It
didn’t help that Chip would occasionally pull on the leash around my balls,
causing me to lose my concentration. I don’t know how many pullups I did, but my
body was dripping with sweat and my cock was raging. Chip kept ordering more. It
turned out that Chip was videotaping my whole performance, some thing I learned
later.
When he was satisfied, he told me to drop to the floor. He recuffed my
hands behind me and removed the leg irons, then marched me to the shower room.
There he took off my jock and had me kneel. He secured the rope around my balls
to a hole in the drain. He removed my blindfold. I watched as he stripped out of
his clothes, paraded his half hard cock over to me, turned on the shower over us
and said, “Open wide.” He stuffed his cock into my waiting mouth and soaped up,
giving himself a thorough cleaning while I sucked his cock. He even turned
around and stuck his ass in my face and ordered me to rim him. When he was done
showering, he released my balls, unfastened my cuffs, and ordered me to stand
and bend over. He fastened my wrists to my ankles with rope.
Placing his hands on my hips, he pushed his hard condomed cock into my
waiting asshole and rode me until he came. He was rather noisy about it, too. I
guess there was no one around to hear him, so why not?
Chip toweled off and picked up his camera. He snapped more shots of me in
various positions. I was thoroughly embarrassed by this humiliation. He paraded
me outside and spent the day posing me for his camera. I posed at home plate in
skin tight baseball pants, bat in hand, ass sticking out. He even cut out the
seam along my ass for a better view. He had me hang by one arm from the
basketball hoop while I jerked off with the other. He tied me to the lifeguard
chair, my cock hanging out of a skimpy bathing suit. He secured my balls to the
flag pole, my hands cuffed behind me. He even had me roll around in the remnants
of a bon fire, covering my body with soot. Any place he could think of, he
photographed me. My cock never went down, and my balls were blue. He stuck
things up my ass, pinched my tits, rubbed my cock, but never let me cum. I
sucked his cock whenever he felt like it. I was his slave. Any time I protested,
he reminded me that the police were only a phone call away.
When he seemed to have exhausted his ways of humiliating me, we ate, me
off the floor, my ass raised and pointed towards him so that he could play with
it while he ate. We went to his cabin. Here he secured a heavy backpack to my
naked body, affixing my wrists to the shoulder straps, and outfitted my feet
with sneakers. The ball lease was reattached, and he marched me though the woods
to a far off camp site. This took us through a couple of waist-high briar
patches. Everything from the waist down got pretty scratched up. When we got
there, he sat back and relaxed while I pitched the tent and collected fire wood.
The sun was low in the sky. I got a fire blazing.
He ordered me over between two pine trees and fastened me spread-eagle to
the trunks. I was immobilized. He tormented my body, whipping me, pinching me.
He even hung a rock from my vulnerable balls and sent it swinging. He left me
there and relaxed by the fire and rubbed insect repellent on his limbs. The
mosquitoes soon found me, and I begged him to release me.
Each sting brought a whimper from me and a snicker from him. I twisted and
turned but could not get relief from my tormentors.
He eventually came over and lectured me. “Listen up, asshole. I’ve got
enough photos of you to blackmail you for life. The videotapes alone will give
me hours of entertainment. You made a big mistake stealing from me. Tomorrow,
I’ll let you go off to college, but your ass belongs to me every break. You’ll
be my employee next summer, working for free just like some of the other guys
who work here. You’re not the only one I’ve caught with their hands in the till.
When you were robbing me, you came across other blackmail photos. You assholes
are too easy. I let you see where I hide the safe key and you always take the
bait.”
He snickered as he released me from between the trees, and I dropped to
the ground exhausted. After reattaching the leg irons, he had me crawl into the
tent. He unzipped his sleeping bag, crawled in and ordered me to join him. It
was a tight fit when he zipped us in. He rolled me onto my stomach and proceeded
to ride me. When he came, he remained in me and flipped us on our sides. He
stroked my cock until I came, then smeared my cum all over me. He pulled himself
out of me, disposed of his spent condom, wrapped his arms and legs around me and
fell asleep.
In the morning, we hiked back to his cabin. He left me outside naked for a
few minutes, then marched me to the showers. He used me for sex one last time,
then brought me over to my car. He tied my balls to the back bumper, my hands
cuffed behind me. He left and returned with my clothes and a videotape. He
released me, seated me in my car naked and handed me the tape.
“Here’s something for your viewing pleasure. I made this copy while we
were showering. Now get out of here. I’ll be in touch.” I drove off and dressed
when I was out of sight of Chip.
The videotape showed the extent of Chip’s humiliation of me. Because I had
been blindfolded, I didn’t realize how much of me he had filmed, especially that
Saturday morning in the gym. I jerk off to the tape now, especially the scene of
me straining to do pullups, my hard cock escaping from the jock, sweat pouring
off my body. I anxiously await my next summer with Chip, knowing I will live up
to the camp’s motto, “No Pain, No Gain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment